The following definitions are presented to help you understand some of the terms used in Divine Metaphysics:
Divine Metaphysics is a Science, Philosophy and Religion based on the fact that life is continuous and that the phenomena of Nature is the expression of Infinite Intellgence. These facts are demonstrated through communication–by means of mediumship,– with those who live in the spirit world.
- A Divine Metaphysician is one who believes, as the basis of his or her own religion, in communication between this and the spirit world. In addition, he or she endeavors to mold his or her character and conduct in accordance with the higher teachings derived from such communion.
- A Medium is a person whose organism is sensitive to vibrations from the spirit world. It is through this instrumentality that intelligences in the spirit world are able to convey messages and produce the phychic phenomena of Divine Metaphysics.
- Spiritual Healer is a person who is able to impart vital curative force to pathological conditions through his or her own inherent power or through his or her mediumship.
- Psychic Phenomena is the subjective experience of vibrations and/or communications manifested from intelligences in the work of spirit. The types of phenomena on which Divine Metaphysics is based include Mental and Physical phenomena.
- Mental Phenomena use mental energy to produce forms of mediumship such as Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Gift of Prophecy, Psychometry and Inspirational and Trance Speaking.
- Physical Phenomena use physical energy to produce forms of mediumship such as Trumpet, Direct Voice, Rappings, Telekinesis, Independent Writings and Drawings, Levitation, Transfiguration and Materialization which includes Etherialization, Precipitation, Apport, Skotography and Spirit Photography.
- Psychic refers to anything pertaining to the human soul to mind especially super or extrasensory functions.
- Occult refers to anything beyond the bounds of ordinary knowledge but which is discovered by experimentation.
Spiritual Healing Prayer:
” I ask the great unseen healing force to remove all obstructions from my mind and body and to restore me to perfect health. I ask this in all sincerity and I will do my part.”
” I ask this great unseen healing force to help both present and absent ones who are in need of help and to restore them to perfect health. I put my trust in the love and the power of God.” Amen.